1. Ketone - ketosis and ketoacidosis indicator (DCA)
2. pH - acidic / alkaline urine, predisposition to yeast infection
3. Ascorbate - increased ascorbic acid content may indicate oxalate accumulation
5. Leukocytes are an indicator of urinary tract infection (UTI).
4. Protein - indicator of kidney problems
6. Nitrite - UTI indicator
7. Urobilinogen is an indicator of liver diseases
8. Specific gravity (SG) - hydration.
9. Bilirubin - an indicator of liver and gallbladder problems.
10. Micro Albumin - early signs of kidney damage.